2/14/09

32 Things

(Originally posted 10/28/2008)

1. I love dogs.
2. I once got hit in the nose by a baseball.
3. I've been shaving my head for 12 1/2 years.
4. I want to climb Mt. Rainier and Denali in the next 3-5 years.
5. I once met a man who was literally left for dead on Mt. Everest.
6. I like hip-hop music.
7. I once did a break dancing skit for a talent show with my best friend (we were 10).
8. My favorite moment in the day is the moment my wife hugs me.
9. I'm eating a turkey sandwich.
10. I love cutting the grass (a little too much.)
11. I have 9 first cousins and 4 second cousins.
12. I once owned a motorcycle. A Kawasaki Ninja.
13. I used to wrorry that my knees were knobby.
14. I love Mountain Dew.
15. I want to make a difference.
16. I once hit my brother in the face with a rock (it was an accident).
17. I want my kids to have more than I did.
18. I was baptized on 1/20/02 (with my wife).
19. I want to live in the Northwest.
20. I have 5 tattoos.
21. I played the piano for 10 years.
22. My parents are divorced.
23. I'm SCUBA certified (though it's expired).
24. I want to learn to play the guitar.
25. Sometimes I wish I had hair.
26. I collect journals.
27. I probably have typos in this list.
28. I never played organized football.
29. I'm writing a class on Acts.
30. I run the Turkey Trot each year with my dad.
31. If I was stranded on an island and could only have one thing, it would be a fully charged satellite phone.
32. I'm done eating the turkey sandwich, which means it's time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment