2/14/09

Am I Crazy?

(Originally posted 10/27/2008)

Mowing the grass. It's one of the simple things in my life that brings with it a sense of joy. Well, I just got done mowing the grass. But I think I may have taken it a step too far tonight.

See, to mow the grass, I have to get the mower out of the garage. To do that, I have to pull the car out of the garage. And rather than pull the car back into the garage while I cut the grass just to pull back out to put the mower away, I leave the car out.

Oh, I forgot to mention that one of the things I like most is seeing the fresh cut lawn as I pull up after work at the end of the day. But, I wasn't at work just now. I was mowing the grass. So...

After putting the mower back in its spot inside the (ahem...newly cleaned) garage, I wanted to drive by and see the lawn. So yes, I actually got in the car and drove around the block, just so I could drive by the house and see the fresh cut grass.

Am I crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment